Thread: S13 or 14 wanted project

Rides

S13 or 14 wanted project

Any s13s or 14s around for around 2 , 2.5k doesn't matter if rusty as long as engine is OK. What u got?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Got a 13 coming up soon that I'm finishing up a fresh engine install on. Engine was bought from a member on here as a 50k import from Japan, but because of dry rings due to being stored too long, I replaced the rings, rebuilt the bottom end and took the opportunity to swap out the 8 port japanese head for the 4 port UK one. I also installed a new clutch and a 30k mile gearbox.

Car is pretty much standard except for Gteck abs delete braided brake line kit, uprated clutch, Exhaust and air filter. Sotck turbo was rebuilt and balanced less than 5k miles ago. It also has the viscous LSD fitted to the rear

Car has rusty sills but I have new sills from Rich on here. For the right price I can do the work to get the sills sorted, I'm just not keen on laying on the driveway this time of year.

Only reason for sale is that this was my daily until I bought a GT86. I have another S13 as a project as well as a mustang to keep me busy. If you're interested, drop me a message and I can go into detail about the car and send over plenty of pics.

All the best

Chris