Thread: Sod the EU.. Lets have some fun and slag off the royal family :D

Rides

Sod the EU.. Lets have some fun and slag off the royal family :D

So Prince Harry being financially independent means sponging off his Dad (Duchy of Cornwall) read Tax Payer

Sod the EU.. Lets have some fun and slag off the royal family

Rides
    So who thinks Buggerlugs his his Dad?

Rides
    Royalist here tbh. Harry still a figurehead and has done some good things. Andy been dragged through the mud for past laddish behaviour, saw him referred to as a paedophile somewhere recently (probably twatter). I’m old enough to remember him being lauded as Randy Andy.

Princess Anne likes her motors doesn’t she. Even Liz is still helming a Range Rover around.

And Zara, got to love her and her leadfooted antics. Bit of light relief innit.
    power-crazed Head-Mod

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Bob View Post
    Royalist here tbh. Harry still a figurehead and has done some good things. Andy been dragged through the mud for past laddish behaviour, saw him referred to as a paedophile somewhere recently (probably twatter). I’m old enough to remember him being lauded as Randy Andy.

Princess Anne likes her motors doesn’t she. Even Liz is still helming a Range Rover around.

And Zara, got to love her and her leadfooted antics. Bit of light relief innit.
    I could fall for Zara... Met her and she is really nice (and fit)

Fergie is too ( I like her)

Andy also known as the Duke of Pork and Randy Andy.... We all know he partook in Epstein's parties... He is a single man so will participate

William still draws a salary from East Anglia Air Ambulance even though he hasn't worked there for 3 years....

Harry has been an Albatross for the Royal Family... I still doubt if he is related.... He does look like James Hewitt, but Meghan Markle (Claim to fame was a small part in Suits - Which Scolding was a fan of...) has been a gold digger. "I didn't know what I was going in for..... It's the British Royal family you stupid bint"

I have the utmost respect for Liz and Phil the Greek and even Charles is a bit miffed about it all.

Camilla, even though she isn't the best looking is absolutely lovely as a person

Dr Bob - this is much better than debating about Brexit

I still remember the charles and Di royal wedding with "Melons" Lady Helen Windsor... now she was fit

Rides
    Essentially celebs paid for with taxes, so basically just like any BBC celebrity reality show. I don't watch any of those, and I don't give a shit about the royals.

We'll never have equal opportunity for everyone whilst also idolising and tossing money at people for nothing more than being born/married into a specific family. Outdated concept. We need them far less now than we did when Charles I suddenly lost 11 inches in height and we became a republic.

Rides
    The Question is... how is it, the better looking lass, Kate, isn't hounded as much as 'Arry's ' Lass Meghan the "Gold Digger / Sponger"?

Rides
    I’m chuckling recalling the Eddie Izzard skit about how Liz was a bit of a sort in the 60s, probably steamed around in an E-type and when she got pulled by coppers told them ‘fcuk off I’m the queen’
    power-crazed Head-Mod

Rides
    Hard that this is for me to say...

They do bring in more to the UK Economy than it costs us... through tourism. People don’t go to America to see Donald Trumps houses...

However they should be more enlightened to who will be the hangers on.

Meghan the Gold digger ( she hates the Uk because the UK thinks she is one of them..)

Prince Edward. The coward who couldn’t man up and be a royal Marine. What really gets me. They Lord it around wearing medals and only 2 of the immediate royal family have actually seen active duty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    But the one I like is the Duke of Edinburgh (Philip the Greek) no Airs and Graces if you meet him in person you can let Royal Protocol go out the window

Rides
    I dont mind Megan, no idea why she gets so much flak.
    Quite a top bird for a ging to pull

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    The Question is... how is it, the better looking lass, Kate, isn't hounded as much as 'Arry's ' Lass Meghan the "Gold Digger / Sponger"?
    Looks are matter of personal preference.
    Kate doesn't talk out of her arse, Meghan waffles on about the environment then hires a private jet to fly her friends over for her hen doo, people have had enough of their hypocritical virtue signalling.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Because the media is racist, simples. Kate is posh but still a 'commoner' so a Yank actress of mixed race is a scumbag.

Harry is by far my favourite royal and the only one i have any real time for. He is never going to be king so why not let him fook off and do what he wants with whoever he wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Personally i wouldn't mind being a the filling in-between a kate/Meg sandwich at all. Either, or ...both will do.

Rides
    Apparently Canada doesn’t want them