Thread: Helmingham Hall classics & sports 2nd August 2020 CANCELLED

Rides

Helmingham Hall classics & sports 2nd August 2020 CANCELLED

Festival of Classic and Sports Cars
    Sunday 2nd August 2020: 10:00am - 5:00pm

Click here to view their website

The Helmingham Festival of Classic and Sports Cars is a wonderful day out for car enthusiasts and the whole family. Every year there is an amazing range of exhibiting vehicles displayed in front of the magnificent, moated Helmingham Hall, surrounded by the ancient deer park and the Grade 1 Listed Gardens.

The 2019 event had an attendance of over 900 exhibiting cars and over 7,000 people enjoyed displays in the main ring, trade & craft stalls, live music, the Grade I Listed Gardens & great local food & drink stalls. We plan to extend the entertainment offered in 2019.

Marques on display included Alvis, Bristol, Jensen, AC Riley, Armstong Sideley, Lea Francis, Crossley, BSA, Lagonda, Lanchester and Gordon Keeble. The oldest vehicle seen on display was a 1914 Ford Model T and the latest sports car models have included the Chevrolet Corvette and a Ford Mustang as well as Ferraris’ and Porsche.

As well as this impressive display of vehicles there will be main ring entertainment, craft and trade stalls, birds of prey, live music and great local food & drink!

Car exhibitors have given very generous over the past 13 years and we hope that with the 2020 Festival we will be able to make an even greater donation.

Lord Tollemache would like to thank everyone who made a donation in previous years by attending the show. Based on the success of the event in 2019, a donation of £5600 was made to EACH (East Anglia’s Children’s Hospice). With your help, we would like to repeat this in 2020 and support this very worthy cause once again.

£10.00 includes admission for you and one passenger to our club stand currently limited to 20 cars.
    Additional passenger tickets are available at £9.00 per adult and £4.00 per child
    PayPal events@sxoc.com goods & services
    please include your username (real name if you prefer) vehicle type & reg
    tag with Helmingham Hall show

The closing date for club stand is 1st July!!
    We cannot guarantee a club spot on the day after this date.

Alternatively you can buy tickets on the gate on the day if you just want to come for a look.
    Prices TBC

Details to be included with your tickets

Well behaved dogs on leads welcome!

Reply below to register your interest but be quick as this show is becoming increasingly popular!
    1. p.nicholas PAID
    2. Lee S PAID
    3. Marc P PAID
    4. Faith M PAID
    5. Paul F Paid
    6. mr_pea

Rides
    It would be rude not to, and this year, my car might actually make it!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rides
    I'd be up for coming! But still working on the car at the mo.

Rides
    You’ve got plenty of time to get it ready, just let me know if it’ll be after the closing date

Rides
    Provisionally yes, about time we came up your way

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pointz View Post
    Provisionally yes, about time we came up your way
    Thanks, it’s some way from our place though.

Rides
    This event has sadly been cancelled till next year

Good afternoon,

It is with immense sadness and regret that we have to inform you that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the Festival of Classic & Sports Cars taking place at Helmingham Hall on Sunday 2nd August 2020 will no longer be able to go ahead.

We would like to thank everyone involved with us for your wonderful support and rest assured that the show will be back on Sunday 1st August 2021.

If you have already paid for your stand we will be in touch about this – do bear with us.

In the meantime we wish you all well and ask you all to take care and keep safe and we cannot wait for the 2021 show!

Best regards,
    Katy

Rides
    Bitchin.

Definitely up for it next year - time to go back, and I'm hoping the 911 will look very fresh at that point.

Rides
    Might have something worth taking by then