Thread: Looking for a specific car... F365 NPP

Rides

Looking for a specific car... F365 NPP

Hi Everyone,

I’m not actually an owner but I’m hoping I might become one.

My mum used to own an S13 200SX (I believe) which she sold before I was born as she needed a bigger car for the family. Having recently stumbled across a photo of my older brother with the car I thought I’d have a look and it seems it was last MOT’d in April so I guess it’s still running.

Registration F365 NPP (I think - photo doesn’t clearly show the last 2 letters)

Does anyone know anything about this car? Is anyone able to point me in the direction of its previous / current owner?

Thanks in advance!
    Tom.

PS - if this isn’t the correct section of the forum then please let me know!

PPS - how the hell do I upload a photo??!
    Last edited by red baron; 24-11-2019 at 19:54. Reason: How do I upload a photo??!

Rides
    go on the DVLA website to see if it is taxed MOT'd.. if not then its probably been scrapped.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    go on the DVLA website to see if it is taxed MOT'd.. if not then its probably been scrapped.
    Thanks Green. I looked earlier and it’s showing that the MOT expires in April and that’s it’s SORN so I guessed that it’s still going hence my question! Is there a way that you know of getting more info?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by red baron View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I’m not actually an owner but I’m hoping I might become one.

My mum used to own an S13 200SX (I believe) which she sold before I was born as she needed a bigger car for the family. Having recently stumbled across a photo of my older brother with the car I thought I’d have a look and it seems it was last MOT’d in April so I guess it’s still running.

Registration F365 NPP (I think - photo doesn’t clearly show the last 2 letters)

Does anyone know anything about this car? Is anyone able to point me in the direction of its previous / current owner?

Thanks in advance!
    Tom.

PS - if this isn’t the correct section of the forum then please let me know!

PPS - how the hell do I upload a photo??!
    Best bet is too look about on Facebook and Instagram, will be hard to find but a road going 200sx is rare enough so you might have luck, I use the talk tap app and upload photos through it.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk