Thread: S13 with RB25DET (project)

Rides

S13 with RB25DET (project)

Hi Guys,

I didin't want to do this but I have to be realistic. My 1993 S13 is up for sale as I have no time with work to get to play with it. I bought it of my friend Jordan(used to be an sxoc member) with the RB25DET conversion all done and running, all I needed to do was get it MOTd. Little welding and it was good. Ran it as a daily for 2 years before I took it off the road for some cosmetic upgrades. Unfortunately I never found the time to finish all the work, I had found some rust under the brake master cylinder, so I cut it out and welded it all up good as new.
    I would like to see it go to someone that will enjoy it as much as i did, I have a bunch of paperwork for it. I had the engine out for better access for welding but its back in now, it would just need all it auxiliaries(new front pipe would be needed) put back in and it should be good to go.

RB25DET
    Stripped and rebuilt by Agra Engineering
    rb26dett oil pan with baffle plate
    Apex Performance R33 Plenum
    Apex large front intercooler and radiator with electric fan.
    R33 turbo (brand new, no play)
    R33 front subframe with spec 2 engine brackets
    Road race suspension with adjustable arms.
    Convert to 5 stud with bigger brakes
    Rota Gtr wheels
    Rear Subframe sand blasted and powdercoated and polybushed
    Apex Performance 3" exhaust(needs new front pipe)
    Greddy Profec B II
    Apexi SAFC
    Bee-R rev limiter.

Comes with Rocket Bunny Style front and back bumpers, need fitted(originally why I took it off the road). Have a bunch of other parts that I have collected over the years of owning s13s which will all go with the car. This will need trailered away but is rolling.
    Bad bit i found just the other week is a bit of rust right behind the drivers seat. easy to access and sort though. Its had a wee dent in the back panel but other than that pretty clean car considering its age.
    £3500 is what im looking for.
    Photos:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bd?usp=sharing

Thanks
    Andy

Rides
    This still for sale Andy?