Thread: NATS 2.0 Immobiliser Woes

Rides

NATS 2.0 Immobiliser Woes

Well Folks,

I'm nearly at the end of my tether with the car so I hope somebody here can help. I was in Australia for a year and my S14a was stored in the garage where unfortunately the battery went flat and now the immobiliser has kicked in. When I bought the car I got two keys with it but no central locking fob. I've had both keys tested and have been assured that they both still have the codes.

I changed the relay to try and find the problem which didn't work. I bridged the relay to test the fuel pump and that works however I don't really want to hook up a switch to turn the fuel pump on and off.

My questions are;

Is there any way to make the ECU "remember" the keys so that it starts normally?

If I change the ECU to a power fc unit, will the immobiliser be effectively bypassed?

Feel free to PM me if you think the info shouldn't be on a public forum. I can provide evidence that I actually own the car if needed.

thanks,
    Nathan

Rides
    If you fit a PowerFC then the immobiliser will be removed.

Rides
    Thanks mate, wasn't sure whether the NATS box would still interfere with things even with a new ECU.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Or you can send your ecu to H-dev and they can remove the immobiliser. Probably a lot cheaper than going standalone and may as well get a hdev map whilst they have it.