Thread: S13/ S14 track rod lengths

Rides

S13/ S14 tie rod lengths

Could anyone shine bit of light on the differences in length between the S13 and S14 tie rods lengths please
    I have changed over to the Geomaster V2 front knuckles with S14 lower control arms on the PS13 and the tie rods are now short but wondered what rod to go for without going down the road of the spacers.

Thanks
    Ben

Rides
    fit s14 rods and ends. get them from john Langdon on facebook. or Langdon 4x4 on ebay.

Rides
    I got a new set of R32 rods for £35 shipped, they're exactly the same length as S14 rods with slightly more threads on the inner tie rod. So same as aftermarket rods, just not as beefy. So will spare your steering rack in case of a crash

Rides
    Thanks for the reply gents, I didnt realise anyone had replied as I didn't get a notification, anyway
    In the end I went for a set of 22mm extended tie rods (S14 tie rod length 22mm extended) and a set of Japspeed rod ends which all seem to fit spot on and work well with loads of adjustment.
    In all honesty as the gents said above standard S14 length tie rods would have probably been the ticket.....