Thread: Where to buy CA18DET cold start valve?

Rides

Where to buy CA18DET cold start valve?

I *think* I've found the part number: 22660 35F01 / F10 but I can't seem to find direct links.

It appears to be the same part used on the Figaro/K10 Micra, can anyone confirm, for example, if this would fit? It looks very similar...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163723813267

I really don't want used as I'm chasing gremlins and I've seen a bunch of threads where this has failed in my searching... Thanks

Rides
    you can just bypass it. mine always started OK without it. I daily drove it through winters with no real issues.

Rides
    I know the hot start is fine to bin (it's binned) but hadn't heard that about the cold start before.

Rides
    That's not the same as S13. S13 both ports are in line and are stubs that a 16mm hose fits on.

Simple to test. Check it's got continuity on the heater coil and is not shorted to the body. Look though it cold, should see daylight. Connect to 12v (preferably with a fuse) for 10 min shouldn't see daylight.

Rides
    That's not the same as S13. S13 both ports are in line and are stubs that a 16mm hose fits on.

Simple to test. Check it's got continuity on the heater coil and is not shorted to the body. Look though it cold, should see daylight. Connect to 12v (prefereably with a fuse) for 10 min shouldn't see daylight.