Thread: S14 engine removal, forgot where connectors go. S14 engine bay ninjas needed please

Rides

S14 engine removal, forgot where connectors go. S14 engine bay ninjas needed please

Hi, I removed my engine from my s14 in Feb and I have just put it in but have some connection that I'm not sure where they go. I know I should have labelled them up but I made a school boy error. Are there any s14 engine bay wizards out there that can tell me where they go. The 3 in the photo had oil on them and come from the starter motor wiring loom.
    Yellow looking connector has green + green/white wires
    Black connector has black + green/brownish wires
    Grey connector has red + red/yellow wires.
    I spent all afternoon looking through the manual but can't make heads of tails of where they go.
    Any help will be much appreciated. As I can't see where they go I'm worried they are under the inlet manifold and therefore may have to take the engine back out ��

S14 connections https://imgur.com/gallery/J3gioxI

Rides
    Are you on Whatsapp? I've recently had my engine in and I think I can answer some of these questions for you. Message me your number and I'll try and help you out!

Rides
    Yes I am I will PM you my number. Thanks

Rides
    I think they fit under the fuse box next to the battery and the are some plugs at the side next to the strut and the clear plug goes on the battery lead

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rides
    Pretty sure the first 3 are speed sensor, reverse and neutral (on the lower engine harness).

The big grey 2 pin plug looks like lambda sensor, but there are 2 very similar plugs in the same location.
    Last edited by Actual_Ben_Taylor; 25-09-2019 at 12:43.