Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions on planned mods

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by rambodinio View Post
    Think Japspeed have stopped their high fitting intercoolers. They are not listed anymore i dont think
    I ended up getting one through a dealer here in Norway. Went on to install it, but came with the wrong cold pipe, was missing the brackets and the cold side outlet was also bent...
    Car is in pieces now and I have ordered the Parts Shop Max High Mount Intercooler kit instead and waiting for it to arrive.

Rides
    Ahaha. You must be hkn_s14

Rides
    Yup thats me

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by konlar View Post
    I ended up getting one through a dealer here in Norway. Went on to install it, but came with the wrong cold pipe, was missing the brackets and the cold side outlet was also bent...
    Car is in pieces now and I have ordered the Parts Shop Max High Mount Intercooler kit instead and waiting for it to arrive.
    Ive been looking for a high mount intercooler. was thinking of just making my own as i cant find a kit

Rides
    If you are able to make pipes and modify end tanks, then its much cheaper to make your own hmic setup. I almost debated it and went to get a quote for it. The labour cost wasn't worth it, but if you can do it yourself it is. Just use the same measurements from Japspeed high mount intercooler and buy a universal one with same measurements, or take your own measurements depending on what you want.