Who still uses them?

I didn't for a while, but have gone back to handwriting for special things.

For a while I thought about getting a Fountain Pen, but wasn't sure which to get. Ended up with a Waterman Millennium Edition (Same as the one I bought my Godson for his christening) - it took a while to find one. It's a beautiful pen and I was writing more. Filled it with J. Herbin 1670 Edition Ocean Blue and I thought it wrote beautifully.

Then Mum bought me a Quill Pen and because I liked the J Herbin ink so much, I got Authentic Ink (Ironically Lawyers Ink) to use and it writes even better. Gobsmacked at how my spidery handwriting has improved. - But I cant use the lawyers ink in a fountain pen because it contain camphor wood, but it is supposed to last 300 years without fading..

Then I was helping my vicar help setup for his church garden party and I was admiring his pen, which he had handcrafted out of rosewood - it#s a stunning looking pen, the likes you would expect from someone like Mont Blanc

I was gobsmacked the next week before the church service, he gets me to read something. I initially thought he was getting me to read his sermon and then only got to the bottom to see he had made me a pen, from the same cedar wood that he had made the Alter cross from. He'd also blessed it. As far as I was concerned I couldn't have a better pen... it wrote better than the previous 2 I mentioned.... But it came with Universal Cartridges, so I decided to try my Waterman refill in it with the Herbin Ocean Blue and OMG. The way it feels to write and the quality is leaps and bounds above the other 2. My vicar said he made it from a kit. You get all the Gold Plated inards etc, but he hand tooled the cedar wood himself. Personally now, I think the pen is priceless because you could never get another like it.

So if you use a fountain pen, what do you use and what ink?