Thread: 1UZ + 6spd FULL SWAP Turn Key package ready to drop in

Rides

1UZ + 6spd FULL SWAP Turn Key package ready to drop in

1UZ + 6-speed gearbox conversion here, ready to be dropped into an S / R body. Just came out of an R34 4-door.

1999 1uzfe vvti 4.0 v8 engine producing (in an ls400 and automatic box) 290hp and 407 nm torque.

Full custom "stand alone" wiring harness by Phoenix engine management, with its own integrsted fusebox, ecu rewritten to remove immobiliser, autobox emulator allowing the engine to run past it's "safe mode" of around 3k rpm, and full instructions of how to install into any chassis wanted.

Tubular stainless steel manifolds x2

Mr2 flywheel adapted to fit engine (common conversion)

Brand new exedy mr2 turbo clutch

Lexibreak 1uz to j160 adapter plate and fitting kit

Early Is200 j160 6 speed gearbox with varied gear linkage positions

Propshaft for the above to an r34 rear part of prop (may fit other Nissan props)

Brand new DriftMoto oil filter relocation plate

Braided an10 lines and oil filter relocator (may need adapting to suit vehicle)

Brand new silicone water hoses

Aluminium sr20 radiator

Smaller alternator and DriftMoto alternator adjuster bracket

1uz to s14 subframe engine mounts made by driftgarage

1uz to r34 gearbox mount made by driftgarage

Electric power steering pump (yet to have lines made up)

Various pipework to finish linking exhaust manifolds to downpipe including v bands for ease of fitting, and 2x t4 turbo flange in case of future endeavours 😈

Brand new exhaust heat wrap

Effectively a turn key conversion after finished the link pipe from manifold to downpipe (in whichever chassis it may end up in), wiring the electric power steering pump into the vehicle, having a local hydraulic company make lines (one near me charges £10 a line), and fitting an auxiliary belt. Potentially make near or over 300hp with the added benefits of better flowing manifolds, alongside the loss of drivetrain weight (automatic torque converter vs flywheel and clutch)

£1500ono. This setup weighs less than an SR20, will be far more reliable and sounds incredible. PM me for a contact number etc.

Rides
    If this is still for sale once I have sold one of my S13's I will be very interested in this