Thread: New car and depression

Rides

New car and depression

I got a little upset today. Had a chat with my Mum and it is all ok.,,, but I’ve ended up with an Essex Boy White with graphics... Mk1 XR2

It’s going to need an engine rebuilt and everything else done probably got too much time on my hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Ok, i have read this a few times.. still dont get it.
    How come you can wake up on the wrong side of bed, go have a chat with mom then all of a sudden have a fiesta?

I mean, i regularly get up having a shit day, heck the day o found out my house lighting circuit was done by steve wonder when i went to fit new switches. This took an hour out of my day while i trouble shoot the mess and swear a lot.
    I didnt end up with a rusty old scrabbler though.. i did end up with a new multimeter as i misplaced the others i had (ie lost!)

The other day i was a bit tired, just out of hospital and had a quick pint and bought a silly chavvy red starter button off ebay for my 5. So i can sort of see what can happen but i never have had a ford appear out of thin air while cursing.

At least.. i dont think i have.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Any pics of the fiesta?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    mk1 fiestas are only going up in value, especially Xr2's. try and make it original if you can.