Thread: White 1993 S13 facelift for sale 62k miles

Rides

White 1993 S13 facelift for sale 62k miles

For sale is my 1993 facelift manual UK S13 in white (aka Ryu). I bought it 2 and a half years ago and am only the 3rd owner. *pictures linked via a shared folder*

The car is very much original from the outside, but under the previous owner there are many upgrades/changes including Socketed ECU with H-D stage 1 chip, Mongoose Turbo back exhaust, Apex 'comfy' coilovers, RPS Organic clutch,and s14 front brakes and much more. There is a project thread created by him detailing all the upgrades and changes he has done to it. (Will link it with the description)

Under my ownership in terms of upgrades, I have only swapped the brake pads. Ferrodo DS2500 on the fronts, EBC yellow stuff at the back (from the Mintex pads) and a brake fluid change.
    The offside front suspension turret was only Primered and needed painting at time of purchase, this has been painted and the battery was changed only a few weeks into my ownership. Also has had an Oil and filter change in 2018.
    Other than that, the car has just needed general maintenance and has been very reliable for me.

It was bought at approx. 57k miles and has now done 61084 miles (may go up slightly).

It comes with a fresh MOT certificate, inspected on 4th July 2019 with zero advisories.

Has been in garage storage during winter times and driven during better weather.

Has a mountain of paperwork all carefully organised, citing any parts cost, previous MOTs, services, list of upgraded parts, Dyno results etc. Also comes with a spare red key.

One bad bit to point out, that there is a bit of bubbling on the bottom of the nearside wheel arch, picture included.

Reason for sale, is that I have a potential project car in the waiting and will need some funds to make it happen. At the same time, I’d rather sell it to an SXOC member as this is very good example of the breed and would like to sell it to someone who’ll carry on looking after it as it should.
    This has been an amazing car to own, the countless times people have come up to me just to chat about it, pulled alongside me at traffic lights giving me the thumbs up.

The car is up for £7000 ono, no swaps please.

If you're interested please inbox me, and I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have.

To note, if you arrange to come and view the car, I won't sell it out from under your nose without you having the chance to view it and buy it.

Pictures of the 200sx for sale: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...rZ?usp=sharing

Project thread from previous owner: http://sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?589248
    Last edited by aka_kage; 15-07-2019 at 18:59.

Rides
    I knew it was precious after reading the first sentence,a famous minty example

Rides
    It is a proper lovely car. Have had alot of fun in it.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aka_kage; 16-07-2019 at 10:15.

Rides
    I've put the car for sale on Autotrader and Car and Classic now, got some people interested.

But still open to anyone on the OC who is interested. It is about finding the right owner as well, considering the car in question

Any questions or queries please feel free to inbox me.

Rides
    *SOLD SOLD SOLD* not sure how to delete thread.

Rides
    Don't delete the thread. Its part of the car's provenance.

Well done, Jay, for looking after her over the past few years and making sure she went to an appropriate owner.

Rides
    Fair enough, I retract my previous statement. Lol

Thanks Johnny I did my best, and the first to view bought.

Buyers were father and son (son is officially the owner) who really appreciate classic cars and want to keep as is. They even arrived in an old school beetle.

Couldn't be more optimistic. Great guys.