Thread: Brand new Supra TT brake calipers and offset nuts

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides

Brand new Supra TT brake calipers and offset nuts

Hi all - long time no see! As with so many, general life gets in the way of doing much online! I've been around occasionally and hi to those who still remember me!! And I'll see some of you next year at a certain happening...

From my JZX110 project, I have a set of brand new pattern Supra TT 4 pot calipers. Still in the box finished in the raw aluminium ready for painting. They were going on my JZX110 but she-who-must-be-obeyed has decided i cant have 2 projects and tbh, the Evo is closer to my heart as I've done a lot more and had it a lot longer. The JZX110 is also for sale. But I'm not a full member at the mo so can't post it on here.

So these are for sale. Suitable for Supra's (duh!), or with the Night Pager offset nuts included, JZX100/110, various other Toyota and Lexus models too. Or they could relatively easily be made to fit other cars. They are a massive set and justifiably are one of the best performers i could find with a limited budget without going mad for Endless, StopTech etc.

£1 coin is in the pics for scale. These truly are a humongous caliper!

Price? Just £450 posted including the offset nuts (these were £50 on their own!)

Pics linked from the DW ad... Best to PM me as I'm not online a great deal due to my job.

Rides
    Bump. Anyone?

Rides
    No one interested? Not even any offers? £400 posted and that's less than I paid for them. If they don't sell for this then its not worth selling them.