Thread: FOR SALE: S13/CA18DET bits

Rides

FOR SALE: S13/CA18DET bits

I'm slimming down my collection of bits as I want to make more room, and money for Mustang parts. I will be selling a '93 S13 soon if I get around to fixing the head gasket on it and getting it MOT'd. Failing that I may break it if there enough interest for parts as it is damn near stock...

Prices don't include postage, but we can sort something out. Discount will be applied for multiple items. All prices are open to offers but if you're gonna give a silly price, expect a silly response.

Anyway, up for sale...

S13 4 STUD HUBS - £50
    Cleaned and painted with good old hammerite smooth. 30K miles on them. No longer needed

CA18DET OIL PAN - £30
    Clean, straight. No dings, purely cosmetic rust. No oil sump plug, but does have the baffle

CA18DET STAINLESS TUBULAR MANIFOLD - £50
    Shiny, new, unfitted. Bought from a member on the SXOC but didn't even fit it as I have a perfectly good cast manifold. Unbranded.

S13 REPLICA ROCKET BUNNY V1 ARCHES AND SIDE SKIRTS - SOLD

S13 FRONT SUBFRAME - £40
    Title says it all really. Pic says the rest

S13 SCREEN WASH BOTTLE - £30
    No leaks, both pumps work. Often binned when fitting a FMIC.

CA18DET ENGINE COMPLETE EXCEPT FOR MANIFOLD AND TURBO - £350
    Taken from my daily as it was getting a bit tired and compression numbers were getting low. Was still running when removed. All belts have been changed within the last year as I pulled the head to regrind the valves. Car had about 130k miles on it when removed.

S14 MATS - £20
    They're mats for under your feet... slight damage to passenger rear mat. Not seen once fitted as it sits under the passenger seat.

Feel free to ask any questions or request additional pictures of any items. I live just off Junction 1 of the M6 for collection. If that's a pain to get to, then I will package up parts if you arrange your own courier EXCEPT FOR THE ENGINE as I don't have a pallet available

Many thanks and feel free to check out my other thread for more parts due to the picture limit on here

Chris
    Last edited by Phoenix; 23-07-2019 at 21:42.

Rides
    Rocket bunny arches and skirts sold.