Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R SR20DET 6 speed Manual for sale.

153280km

This car arrived from Japan at the end of March 2019 and due to a disagreement with correct tax band with the DVLA it has taken 2 months to get registered. Now it is UK road legal and ready to go.

Number plates arrived today however the weather is quite poor so please excuse the basic pics, when the sun comes out I will update with better ones.

Specification:-

OEM SR20DET.
OEM 6 Speed Manual.
OEM Non Aero.
OEM Xenon head lights.
OEM Winter Pack.
OEM Washer bottle heater
OEM Spec G interior.
OEM Black seats with faux punched suede inserts.
OEM Leather steering wheel with red stitching. Worn
OEM Leather gear knob with red stitching. Worn
OEM Black Faux punched suede door cards.
OEM Rear wiper option.
OEM privacy tinted windows.
OEM Keyless entry.
OEM black and red Floor matts.
Aftermarket double din head unit.
Aftermarket air inlet(induction kit).
Aftermarket cat back Blitz Nur Spec exhaust.

The car would benefit from a respray. As seen in the basic pics below there are small areas of paint bubbling around the arches. I will get some better pics of these when the sun is out. Underneath the car is immaculate with no surface rust anywhere.
I won this car at auction for a friend in December, the car arrived in the UK at the end of March by which time said friend no longer required, so the car is surplus to my needs and up for sale. Advertising for sale at 9500 as it sits, if the car does not sell within 6 months then I will throw some money at the bodywork and re-advertise with new costs factored in. Advertising it now as it sits to allow a potential new owner to put their own stamp on the car.

Car is located in Hereford.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk