Thread: Rear camber arms

Rides

Rear camber arms

Hi guys looking for recommendations on rear camber arms my car is low making 600 ish horsepower and the tyres are squatted on the rear and Need adjustment so I can get the best rear tyre contact patch as possible I know there’s the obvious Driftworks ones just looking for any other recommendations thanks in advance guys

Rides
    Hardrace arms are highly recommended by loads of people. Lot's of people run them on road cars including myself. Can't go wrong with them! These one's have rubber bushes in them which are apparently more refined than the rose joint ones you'll see everywhere.

https://www.driftworks.com/hardrace-...ubber-2pc.html

Might be worth finding out if your suspension would benefit from having other adjustable pieces in there as well like the traction and toe arms.
    Last edited by JackB; 04-06-2019 at 15:25.

Rides
    Have you looked through what BigTone did when he ran big power through the S-body?

Are you running the S13 or S14 rear subframe?

Rides
    The driftworks ones now come with polybushed ends as an option instead of rose joint.

The hardrace ones are harder rubber bushes, so you either want rose joints, poly bush or harder rubber bush, the rest just depends on what colour you prefer as they’re all basically the same design.

Rides
    Im running the 7Twenty rear camber arms and kinked rear toe control arms, i dont usually recommend parts often but i must say these are really good quality sturdy units. well worth the money in my opinion.

https://www.7twenty.co.uk/collection...le-arms-nissan