Thread: S14 Check Connector wire? Help!!

Rides

S14 Check Connector wire? Help!!

Hi guys,

My S14 has been off the road for the past 2 years due to an engine rebuild and major rust repair.
    The engine is back in the car, and is cranking but I can’t seem to get any spark from the coil packs.
    I accidentally broke my ignition chip, so replaced that thinking it would solve the issue.

This didn’t solve the issue as I still have no spark. I managed to come across an 800 page s14 manual which has wiring diagrams for the main engine harness. I can’t seem to find where to plug a connector (F18 on the diagram). It’s Called the Check Connector in the Manual But cannot find anything online!

I also don’t have the aircon pump anymore so I know I will have some spare connectors.

What is this Check Connector? Please correct me if I’m being special lol.
    Any help would be massively appreciated as I’m stumped!

Lewis

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Got a picture of the plug?

Have you connected the coil pack loom earth?
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    I have a photo but i don’t know how to upload it. And the earth is connected to the block. I’ve searched online and it says it may be the Check Connector for the tachometer, which is just in front on the passenger side turret sitting just behind the radiator overflow tank