Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommend me an Internet provider.

Rides
    Yes but it takes 30 days for some reason so still have it til 26th of June. It's a HP TANGO. I had my phone right next to it trying to connect it. I'll probably just leave the thing in the corner of the room collecting dust.

Rides
    Had some hilarity in the past with the HP home kit as well, one of my neighbours got one and it did something similar now i come to remember it.
    IIRC i used the routers wifi one button link up thing, when the app on the computer requested connection i ran down and pushed the button and it fixed it.

Dunno if your one has this facility but it might be worth a shot if it does.
    Funnily enough HP's business/professional line of printers dont **** you about quite as much as there consumer kit - prob because they know we would all ditch them if they did. That said, i have seen worse, much worse

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastardly View Post
    Yes but it takes 30 days for some reason so still have it til 26th of June. It's a HP TANGO. I had my phone right next to it trying to connect it. I'll probably just leave the thing in the corner of the room collecting dust.
    Well it won’t connect right next to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk