Thread: Nissan s14a wanted manual no autos please

Rides

Nissan s14a wanted manual no autos please

Hi Guys.

Not been here for a few years, but I want to be back in a s14a.

Had a look on Ebay and gumtree and others but none have caught my attention.

Looking for a s14a preferably in saph blue.

Don't want a drifted one or that's had a ridiculous garish kit on it.

But pleaseet me know what you guys got

Peace

Rides
    Bump.

Still on the look

Rides
    Stick it out for longer, couple of days won't return anything. They are regularly for sale but there's more wreckers and drift queens than not. Try the Facebook Marketplace and the Facebook groups.

• UK NO1. Nissan 200sx Cars & Parts For Sale & Wanted
    • 180sx / 200sx Parts for sale and Wanted - UK

Make sure you do at least a basic check on anything you look at, the internet no longer believes CAT N or S is worth mentioning. Don't believe the hype either, the days of the £10k+ S14 are not here.
    Last edited by piman2k; 17-05-2019 at 06:03.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    Stick it out for longer, couple of days won't return anything. They are regularly for sale but there's more wreckers and drift queens than not. Try the Facebook Marketplace and the Facebook groups.

• UK NO1. Nissan 200sx Cars & Parts For Sale & Wanted
    • 180sx / 200sx Parts for sale and Wanted - UK

Make sure you do at least a basic check on anything you look at, the internet no longer believes CAT N or S is worth mentioning. Don't believe the hype either, the days of the £10k+ S14 are not here.
    Cheers Piman2k

i am surprised you;re here still mate. I sold my s14a ( Still regret selling it so so much ) nearly 5 years ago and i want another one so badly. Currently ive got a e92 Alpine white Comp M3. Its okay i guess, but i still miss being in a 14a.

My last 14a was a true gem, never let me down and just drove faultlessy. Just want something like that again. My M3 on other hand has been nothing but headaches.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by KamS14A View Post
    Cheers Piman2k

i am surprised you;re here still mate.
    What can I say, I'm a glutten for punishment, see below

Quote Originally Posted by KamS14A View Post
    I sold my s14a ( Still regret selling it so so much ) nearly 5 years ago and i want another one so badly. Currently ive got a e92 Alpine white Comp M3. Its okay i guess, but i still miss being in a 14a
    I was just saying on another thread, I went through the exact same thing with my GTR. Although it never let me down really, it just wasn't the car for me. There is something intoxicating about an S14 for some people, and I'm one of them. Hence the new project

Facebook marketplace and eBay chap, they were my most positive experience with quantity of S Bodies available for sale. Good ones are out there, but so many dreamers as well. Take your time.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    What can I say, I'm a glutten for punishment, see below

I was just saying on another thread, I went through the exact same thing with my GTR. Although it never let me down really, it just wasn't the car for me. There is something intoxicating about an S14 for some people, and I'm one of them. Hence the new project

Facebook marketplace and eBay chap, they were my most positive experience with quantity of S Bodies available for sale. Good ones are out there, but so many dreamers as well. Take your time.
    Youre a lucky man to find that beaut.

Yeah i guess i'll have to be paient and wait abit longer. I guess im going to have to make a facebook account (Seems like everything is on that bloody site)

And yeah i get what you mean with the dreamers. Found a percect saph blue 14a on ebay, but the moron wants 10k!!!