Thread: s13 font bumper metal part

Rides

Question s13 font bumper metal part

bit of an odd one maybe it should go in the wanted section does anyone know of where I could find the innards for the front bumper / the actual bumper bit not just a skin ?

Rides
    Nissan had them in stock, I bought one not long ago, I had to mooch over to Chorley Nissan but they were available, in 2017, anyhow.

Covered in dust from being in a warehouse somewhere but definitely available
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Rides
    from someone breaking one, I know a guy in north Birmingham who will probably have one. its would be a facelift one but the only real difference between facelift/prefacelift/PS13 is the bobbly bits on the end.

Rides
    Which bit are you talking about ? The big girder that bolts into the front of the chassis rails ?

This...

Or this...

Or this little lot...

Last edited by Jonny Wilkinson; 15-04-2019 at 18:28.

Rides

Have you these for sale mate?or do you know where I can get them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    That's from when he refurbed his car ages ago.

Rides
    Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to imply I had those parts for sale. Just trying to help get clarity around what he was after.

The front stays are still available from Nissan but they aren't particularly prone to rust so it should be possible to pick them up from a breakers, clean them up and fit.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to imply I had those parts for sale. Just trying to help get clarity around what he was after.

The front stays are still available from Nissan but they aren't particularly prone to rust so it should be possible to pick them up from a breakers, clean them up and fit.

Ah right , i might ring Nissan and see how much they would be , my own ones are broke where the bumper sits on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Those stays attach to the front cross member at the bottom. That does rot as leaves get stuck in front of the radiator and capture salty water.

A new one from Nissan is about £120 as is your best bet as most s/h ones will have some rot at least.