Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yay or nay?

Rides
    I say Yay , I found the seats are surprisingly quite nice and its sort of a hot rod amazon so some something like them in my eyes fits some how
    some Kirkeys with covers would be nice,but new they ain't cheap ,
    I see fishnet recaros Mark posted and would think 'you nicked them out of a capri or RS2000'
    them lowback corbeu 'mini' seats should stay in the mini imo
    could make do with them till something else comes up
    just digs in and fecks off
    UPDATE 26/04/15: Black '92 s13 (Still)awaiting new engine! Now doing full interior/loom strip,2015 still making things and aiming for less than 1000kgs,White '99 14a has the 23k engine from the blue 1 now fitted + lots of new bits (to be Mot'd then up for sale)2015 still not done,lost interest want to get the 13 done 1st,Blue '99 14a 23k sold as rolling shell 03/14,Green '99 14a gone now RIP jfc,2015 Was Daily driving my daughters 1.0 Yaris ,Now replaced with another yaris SR 1.3 for daily (fun) runabout
    "I think that in any racing engine,The nearer you are too it Disintegrating,
    In general the better its performance will be" Keith Duckworth Cosworth DFV and other Cool stuff

Rides
    This was always going to be a resto-mod type project.

Its going to have electric windows, a tablet of some sort for the media, a significantly more modern engine and box, air-con etc. so period wise the seats wont be too far out of place in my mind.