Thread: Problem with engine.

Rides

Problem with engine.

Hello, i'm creating this thread because i don't get any positive results from what i did by now. I just plugged today the data scan on my straight cam sr20det so maybe that could help me and i got an error: "Code 21: Ignition signal circuit (P1320)", so i made a search on Google, but only threads where people saying that coil packs are the mistake, but mine are brand new, same for the coil pack loom, spark plugs, fuel pump, alternator changed and tested and it's working properly, i'm getting missfires around 4000 rpm, seems like coils are not getting enough electric power, also when i put the lights on, the marker of revolutions wobbles like crazy, when i activate the AC to level 4 the engine gets a missfire, (again for electrical issues) like if it was a Bee*R, and the most bad situation it's when i start the engine after a mid-long travel, it's very difficult to start the engine, I have to press the key several times until it finally starts and usually backfires couple of times, i completly checked the grounds of the engine bay, what can i check now? Thanks in advance.

Can't tell the difference cleanhands's Avatar
    Rides
    Post this in S14 tech as well, it's mostly CAs in here.