Thread: 350Z Coilpacks

Rides

350Z Coilpacks

Just been trying out my spare 350z coilpacks... why does no one use them? they use the same oem plugs so no new wiring harness needed (except remove the igniter), They don't stick up too far and they might even be able to use the bolt to keep them held in. (they will be at an angle so the connector might have interference issues with the cam cover, need to check later.)

Rides
    Altho in my drunken state, I now cannot fit any of my usual spark plug sockets down to remove the spark plugs...? Need to try again tomorrow lol.

Rides
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrrN1w1I5FA
    Ok so you need to switch two wires round on the plugs to the coilpacks, no biggie.

Rides
    That’s really interesting, plenty of people using the vag coils and R35coils never heard of he vg ones being used.

I need a set to fit my sr20ve head and I thing they need to be a little longer that the standard ones. But not so long the plug cover doesn’t fit! I might get one to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides

350Z Coilpacks

Quote Originally Posted by jj205mi16 View Post
    That’s really interesting, plenty of people using the vag coils and R35coils never heard of he vg ones being used.

I need a set to fit my sr20ve head and I thing they need to be a little longer that the standard ones. But not so long the plug cover doesn’t fit! I might get one to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My mate is using s15 splitfire coils on his Ve without issue as an easy option

These look like they could be a good alternative though for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pegliobagli; 03-02-2019 at 11:45.