Thread: Spare elecetrical connectors, may helkp a few people out.

Rides

Spare elecetrical connectors, may helkp a few people out.

Currently off sick and I've been having a sort through the garage.

I've accumulated quite a few various bits of Nissan electrical based stuff such as connectors, bits of looms, relays etc so thought I may have something of use to someone here that has a broken connector or whatnot. It's mainly S/R body engine loom parts but I also have the odd other thing, found pretty much all of the S14a interior looms with relays and a ps13 engine bay loom as well.
    The only things I'm low on is the common three main connectors on a S13 engine loom that are used for converions, the retaining clip on s13 injector connectors, sr20det injector connectors, and the 4 way SR20 cas terminal connectors. I've got a lot of ecu connectors and also the s14/15 F4 dash connectors.

So ask away if youre in need of a connector or two. Was looking to sell them for a couple quid a connector.

Example of the connectors I have;
    - CA/RB round type knock sensor connectors
    - S13/14/15 ca/sr/rb ecu connectors
    - S14/15/r33 F4 dash connectors
    - CA s13 injector connectors
    - lambda sensor type 3 pin grey connector
    - s14a full interior looms with interior fuse box etc
    - temp sensor connectors
    - coil pack connectors
    - ca/sr/rb afm connectors

loads reall, i cant think at the moment

Rides
    I want to convert my S14 loom connector to accept an S13 ECU (nismotronic), would u have something i could use for it? I'd rather not depin my S14 loom connector. I do have the connector that fits into the S13 ECU, just looking for the other part. Something i could use as a pnp conversion loom

Rides
    I know what you mean, i see what you want and I dont have one of those im afraid. You're after a male ecu connector. I would de-pin the s14 and put them into the s13 ecu connector, it would be pretty easy to work out where they go if you ever wanted to go back to a s14 ecu. it does raise a question though, the s13 sr doesnt have vtc so youd lose that ability on the s14 engine.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by norfy View Post
    I know what you mean, i see what you want and I dont have one of those im afraid. You're after a male ecu connector. I would de-pin the s14 and put them into the s13 ecu connector, it would be pretty easy to work out where they go if you ever wanted to go back to a s14 ecu. it does raise a question though, the s13 sr doesnt have vtc so youd lose that ability on the s14 engine.
    A regular S13 ecu doesn't have vct control, but since it's got a nismotronic built in, it does feature some form to activate the vct/vvl. I will only be using this when my vvl conversion is finished. Think it's a very basic RPM activated output.

I suppose i really will have to depin haha.. makes me a bit nervous. If i make a mistake... bye bye ecu