Thread: s14 coilovers and camber

Rides

s14 coilovers and camber

just installed some coilovers on 50mm drop for my s14, but alignment seem to be out of spec. how much camber is normal with this kind of drop and no aftermarket arms? will i be able to get "toe" within specs on oem arms? =)

Rides
    its usually recommended that you get an alignment kit for you to drop the car by that much as the standard arms can be adjusted that much. It might be an idea to raise the car until you have them fitted.

Rides
    its getting expensive lol. its a daily driver budget build. will i get away with some camber arms in the rear? fronts does seem to be good on specs though. they are h&r monopros.

Rides
    nah its not that expensive https://www.driftworks.com/driftwork...nsion-kit.html - might be worth posting in the wanted section and getting some 2nd had ones too

Rides
    thats not bad, thx bro

Rides
    Don't mean to hijack thread- but can anybody help me with advice on my Tein SD Coilovers (currently 10kg frt and 8kg rear) I am only using the car on the road now and find it way to stiff so want to fit softer springs 3kg less, i.e. 7kg frt and 5kg rear, would this still be compatible with the dampers, or would 8 frt and 6 rear work? What is the softest spring I can use without re-valving?