Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have been here for 15 years but..

Rides
    I came on here around 2004 I think.. I was a right wally too when I read my old bullsh*t

Was a hive of activity back then, seems like forums are all but a forgotten trend now which is a pity.

Luckily now I talk from experience rather than the hole at the other end of my ever degrading body.. I would say your video is pretty good bud, glad you haven't resorted to some trap or breakbeat music with fancy angles and effects. Here's some constructive criticism: try writing out what you're going to say in advance, and keep your points very short, upbeat and succinct. Typically people prefer to listen to engines and see action - attention spans are very short these days. From the start I didn't quite understand what 'fix or mod' was about so would be good to open with a very brief explanation. Also see if you can up the anti on the production/filming/colours a bit - it's surprisingly easy to do with modern tech (was a much bigger ballache even 15 years ago). Then you'll have something that may be more marketable
    Last edited by s13silvia; 19-01-2019 at 21:51.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySx View Post
    Wow Ben, did you buy yours new?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Second owner, was less than 2 years old when I bought it.

I had a white S13 previously which is still going strong
    Last edited by Actual_Ben_Taylor; 19-01-2019 at 22:11.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by s13silvia View Post
    I came on here around 2004 I think.. I was a right wally too when I read my old bullsh*t

Was a hive of activity back then, seems like forums are all but a forgotten trend now which is a pity.

Luckily now I talk from experience rather than the hole at the other end of my ever degrading body.. I would say your video is pretty good bud, glad you haven't resorted to some trap or breakbeat music with fancy angles and effects. Here's some constructive criticism: try writing out what you're going to say in advance, and keep your points very short, upbeat and succinct. Typically people prefer to listen to engines and see action - attention spans are very short these days. From the start I didn't quite understand what 'fix or mod' was about so would be good to open with a very brief explanation. Also see if you can up the anti on the production/filming/colours a bit - it's surprisingly easy to do with modern tech (was a much bigger ballache even 15 years ago). Then you'll have something that may be more marketable
    Appreciate the feedback bud. My channel is geared more towards mods and fixing stuff, that's what the channel is about. These initial videos are intros to the cars so we have a starting point. I really appreciate your honest feedback and you are right, I need to script it out better. I am still learning. Just bought a gimbal and a new laptop to help things along a little.

I was thinking about hijacking the pictures of all the Welding work I did and creating a slide show with voice over. Worth doing you think?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySx View Post
    Hahahahahaha!

You have to to modest on this forum else you have your balls chopped off lol

I recognise the name bud. There are only a few of us long term veterans on here now.

Anyone else? I know jon200 as been here a while and still is (I hope). And hughjanus

Hugh Janus will be buried in a s body I think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk