Thread: nissan 200sx s14a low miles fresh kit

Rides

nissan 200sx s14a low miles fresh kit

****car will come with brand new uprated alloy radiator, brand new front mount intercooler with all pipes, japspeed cat back system, IF asking price is met****

Will throw in a manual ca18det gearbox but an sr bell housing will need to be sourced along with other bits to complete the manual swap but at least the most costly part is there.

For sale is my daily driven s14a, this car has only covered 85k and has been owned by 2 genuinely elderly owners so has had an easy life, there is no rust underneath and inspection is wellcome, i purchased the car due to it being solid underneath unlike most out there, as i had the intentions of doing a 1jz project but will be focusing on my s13 for now.

The engine is a solid sr20det with a strong automatic gearboxes that change gears perfectly, i've been enjoying this car as a daily as its so sweet to drive but need to complete my s13 project.

I purchased the car fully stock and since then relocated the battery to the boot to make way for a front mount intercooler but have not fitted one yet, it has brand new coilovers that are fully adjustable height and damping 32 way, it has brand new xxr 18x10.5j 530D with brand new tires all around. Also fitted 10k h.i.d kit.

Car has freshly painted and fitted DMAX kit, front bumper and sideskirts, 500mm chargespeed overfenders riveted on with inner arches cut and folded up to avoid any sort of rubbing.

Overall car is decent and a great solid base to build and get into drifting, as mentioned i was going to 1jz the car but it can easily be converted to manual and enjoyed, car has a few dings on doors but nothing major, interior is complete and mint, cream leathers with no rips or tears, dashboard and all plastic trims are perfect.

For a viewing call me on 07534400485 located in uxbridge ub10 0ba.

price is £6000 ono for a rust free s14a.

for pictures please see the ebay link

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183618871648
    Last edited by fifi; 10-01-2019 at 14:52.

Rides
    £5800 price drop