Thread: apexi ecvr wanted, i needinfo on apex 3"exhaust for s13. need bolt hole measurements

Rides

apexi ecvr wanted, i needinfo on apex 3"exhaust for s13. need bolt hole measurements

So, Im getting old.

The sound of exhaust external wastegate (screamer) and general lairyness of the car are slightly too much for me and when it becomes my daily - until i get a chance to buy something else (thank you ulez) - i think its gonna be waaaay too much for my neighbours in my leafy cul du sac at 4 in the morning while i wait for it to warm up.

so, I want to get an apexi avcr for those early hour situations. Apexi list quite a few sizes and I wanted to make sure I buy the right one as the car is not currently with me.

They have one with a 77mm diameter and one with a 80mm diameter with 107mm distance betweenb bolt holes.

Does anyone know where I can find information to confirm these measurements?
    Failing that does anyone have an exhaust thes could measure?

help a brother out?

thanks in advance

Rides
    I think you mean ECV not AVCR. 3" is 76.2mm, thats probably the one you want.

You probably shouldn't be 'warming the car up' on the driveway either, especially at 4am.

Rides
    i thought so. I dont have a choice about warming up the car at that time, i gotta work. anyways its only temporary until i find another daily. anyone want a 530d? lug:

cheers rek

Rides
    No what I mean is it's generally not great to just idle a car upto temperature, it'd be better just starting up, driving off and taking it easy for the first few miles.
    Also, you can get the engine upto temperature sat still but the gearbox and diff oil will be stone cold.