Thread: S14a 58,000 miles great condition

Rides

S14a 58,000 miles great condition

Hi thought I would share a link to the sale of my s14a, if your after a low millage original un painted or welded s body then look no further with the added benefit of having a stage 3+ setup,genuine sale,genuine car I’m after £10,000 going on a lot of drift hack high millers I’ve seen for sale at £8000 I think that’s fair enough
    if anyone’s interested then get in contact through eBay or message me on here

Many thanks

Matt

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F123535599858

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mattvaughan180; 01-01-2019 at 10:09.

Rides
    Sold please remove

Rides
    how close to 10G did you get?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    how close to 10G did you get?
    To be honest I’m reluctant to say but I’m happy with what I got,

When I put a how much do you think it’s worth thread up for this car I got a few negative people sticking there 2 pennies in which did piss me off,

this car was clean and the bloke that’s bought it was over the moon and that’s the main thing

11 people got in touch about the car if that’s something to go on

Rides
    Matt, just seen your car listing on ebay and your description of your s14a. Looked in very good standard condition with some very good upgrades (which are similar to mine)- upto stage3a which is the safe limit on the standard internals and mechanicals. Sorry to hear you selling but I know you want more hp (just like me). Have you sourced another car yet? And if so what did you get?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by screaminsilvia1 View Post
    Matt, just seen your car listing on ebay and your description of your s14a. Looked in very good standard condition with some very good upgrades (which are similar to mine)- upto stage3a which is the safe limit on the standard internals and mechanicals. Sorry to hear you selling but I know you want more hp (just like me). Have you sourced another car yet? And if so what did you get?
    Yeah all sold up mate,cheers for getting in contact,was after more hp what are your plans with your s14 you going to forge and push for more? Not sourced another car but I’m getting one imported I’ve wanted a Toyota chaser for a while now and I like the 1jz’s there pretty bomb proof.yeah the car was super clean.

Rides
    Why would you be reluctant to say what you got Matt, it would be very interesting to see how out our valuations were.