Thread: 2020 through to 2021

Rides

2020 through to 2021

Hey 2020 was a crap year for everyone. US election was being held, Brexit finally arrived , but worst of all, a Coronavirus Pandemic that has devastated far more than 2 idiots in offices of power.

Trump isn’t going to attend Biden’s inauguration, he is tantamount to inciting violence at the capitol. We couldn’t have made it up, could we?

A few years ago, I was man enough to admit I’d been done for drink driving. I’m also man enough to say I was originally completely wrong about Covid... I’d be an idiot to deny. I’ve lost a few friends to it - I wondered if I’d had it, but most likely tests were wrong and I probably didn’t - so I’m sorry for anything I denied about it.

2021 is going to be worse. There are 2 new strains and more people are dying now than when they did last year., what do we do?

On one hand you have people who believe they want to do the right thing and then you have selfish politicians (some you may have respected) who don’t give a crap (Nigel Farage and Daniel Hannan to name 2)

What do we do? We all have families, friends, loved ones etc.

We all shelter in our own bubble and forget about those who are also closest.

I lost a bit of touch with a best friend because I felt he needed to deal with some things.. I didn’t find out until Christmas he had died from Covid in November. I miss him dearly

Rules, restrictions and political point scoring isn’t worth it. It’s taking lives .. try to think about that before you ignore the guidelines.

And before people say anything. I was laid off before furlough scheme came in.
    I don’t earn anything. I’m living on my savings, I’m scared to take a job because they want you to travel (I’m just after
    Remote)...

I’m not worried about me... I’ve already taken an overdose once, I think about how my family would feel ... I won’t do that for them ...

2021 is fickled isn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rides
    really sorry to hear about your friend
    fully echo your sentiments regarding the people in power at the moment
    the message right now is clearly stay at home
    am totally with you in that i want to protect those near and dear to me and the wider community
    I just pray people that people are able to abide by this until the vaccines take effect and the pressure is reduced off the nhs