Thread: S13 digital instrument cluster wanted

Rides

S13 digital instrument cluster wanted

Hi, I’m looking for an S13 digital instrument cluster with head up display for my Japanese import, or failing that maybe there is someone who can mend my cluster. Many thanks for any replies. Please email to me@andrewgidney.co.uk
    Last edited by artdecoboy; 20-09-2018 at 09:04.

Rides
    I have one available

Rides
    there was one in the for sale section a week or so ago.

Rides
    Hi Joshua,
    Many thanks for the reply. I'm certainly interested. Please could you tell me if it is fully working, and how much you're asking for it?

I've also sent you a private message with contact details.

Thanks again,
    Andy

Rides
    Just to be helpful, I have one with the head up display but its not for sale. I did however do a bit of research on fitting them and came up with many forum posts about breaks in the circuit board causing these to stop working. THere is a guy in the UK who fixed them for a reasonable price. A google search of something generic like, 's13 digital speedo broken' should find the info you areafter. failing that, pm me and ill try to dig out the email he sent me a few years back with his contact details. It will take time though, beacuse gmail is telling me i have over 5000 emails i never bothered to delete

let me know how you get on.

thanks

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by user23456 View Post
    Just to be helpful, I have one with the head up display but its not for sale. I did however do a bit of research on fitting them and came up with many forum posts about breaks in the circuit board causing these to stop working. THere is a guy in the UK who fixed them for a reasonable price. A google search of something generic like, 's13 digital speedo broken' should find the info you areafter. failing that, pm me and ill try to dig out the email he sent me a few years back with his contact details. It will take time though, beacuse gmail is telling me i have over 5000 emails i never bothered to delete

let me know how you get on.

thanks
    Hi, I have searched but sadly I've failed to find anyone who says they can repair my cluster. It has already gone to an electronic repairer who has replaced the usual capacitors and checked other components, but still the speedo does not work, and neither does the cluster's background illumination. If you do have time to find the email you mentioned, I'll be very grateful. Cheers, Andy

Rides
    I have one for sale. Pm me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk