To start with this is a drift shell, has seen quite a lot of use and the rear quarters have been hit a few times. This is not a clean show car shell! However it does come with some good bits:

It comes exactly as pictured - not rolling - will need a high ab truck or bring a mate and 4 of us can probably lift it on a trailer.

Ideally it wants putting on a chassis spit then welding up before fitting anything to it. The boot floor has been cut out but I would probably cut the rear end off and tube frame it if you were going to use it competitively. It needs welding in the front arches, both rear sills and subframe pockets. The normal area's they go.

Included with it are what's pictured but basically:

Bare shell with doors, bonnet front and rear s14a bumpers, I should be able to sort another s14a wing so then both front wings are there.
Previously fitted with a cage before so has the plates welded in with holes drilled.
Decent rear bulkhead welded in plus a hydro mount on the gearbox tunnel.
Front end has been cut back and started to be tube framed.
Doors still have window motors in but otherwise stripped
Fibreglass boot and poly rear quarter windows with ducting as the car used to run rear rad. Rear arches have been tubbed and rear over fenders that probably want repairing before re-fitting properly
Front and rear subframes
Fuel tank
Some stock arms - front tension and rear toe/camber arms
Touring side skirts x2 pairs
Brake master cylinder
S14a front and rear bumpers
Engine and gearbox mounts for sr

I have the v5, chassis plate and number plates. It could be put on the road if wanted!

I have quite a lot of extra little bits like rear discs and pads, rear knuckles etc but anyone serious can message me for more details.

If it doesn't sell complete I will split it down completely over the next couple weeks as I need the room on my drive. If your interested in anything give me a message as I suspect I will have to break it.

Any questions send me a message, located newton abbot down in Devon.

£750

Cheers Dan

IMG_20180901_140953 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_141009 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_141102 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_141151 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_141200 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_141236 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_140855 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_140824 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

IMG_20180901_140808 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr