Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The road to competition in my s14a drift car

Rides
    Couple of pics to go with the video!

Me dragging my bumper around....

130572993_10216772501364979_2920093258981185012_o by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Then a little while later:

130678084_10216772512645261_7242635870704430393_o by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Rides
    Made a bit of progress on the front end and started to v-log it as I was going along. Tell me what ya think. Cheers

Rides
    Few pics of me starting to tube the front in case you haven't watched my video, sorry pic quality wasn't best in the workshop:

Drift car repairs by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Also got my sidelights mounted back in roughly and bumper mocked back up:

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by drc View Post
    Made a bit of progress on the front end and started to v-log it as I was going along. Tell me what ya think. Cheers

I am new to the forum. I really liked your video, you explain everything simply and clearly!

Rides
    such a brilliant post, been going through it since page 1, very informative, extremely detailed, thanks for all the time you put into this!

You are also very talented!

Rides
    Sorry haven't been on the forum for a week or two! Thank you very much, glad people are still interested in reading these sorts of posts, hopefully some of my advise/ideas have helped others

Will try and update again when I get back to working on the car, this bank holiday weekend with any luck!

Cheers

Rides
    Bit more of an update, firstly a little video with what I have planned for 2021 and then the box that I talk about arriving in the video has now turned up so will be doing an unboxing video on those as well soon. Keep an eye on the thread will update over the coming weeks for sure!

Rides
    My Maxpeedingrods coilovers turned up! Super quick postage to be honest, had agreed to try them and were in my hands within a few days!

Maxpeedingrods s14 by Daniel Collins, on Flickr

Made an unboxing and first impressions video so please take a look and feel free to like and subscribe for more, will be fitting them on the car soon!

Rides
    Just subbed on youtube and casually catching up on your uploads. Really enjoying them! Keep it up!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldoz View Post
    Just subbed on youtube and casually catching up on your uploads. Really enjoying them! Keep it up!
    Thanks very much for the sub, saw your comment on YouTube will keep making content as much as I can 👍