Hey guys,

Have reluctantly put my S13 up for sale. With a new job in a different city it's ended up just sitting at my parents place with few opportunities to drive. Was considering SORNing it and sitting on it as an appreciating asset but seems like a waste when someone else could get some joy out of it! I'll just wait until I've moved in the new year and find a new toy to enjoy...

Hoping it'll go to a true enthusiast who'll keep it stock, so posting here in the hope one of you might take a fancy!

Anyway, here's the eBay link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123345459229

One thing I forgot to mention in the ad is that it has extensive, if not full service history. There's tonnes of paperwork with it.

I'll copy the ad text below:

Here's my 1994 Nissan 200SX, in incredibly rare, nearly-stock condition. I've decided to put it up for sale as after 18 months in my ownership, and with a change in job, I just don't get to enjoy it as much as I used to.

When I bought it last year it had spent many of the previous years sitting under a cover. However, it's been incredibly well looked after over its lifetime and only needed new tyres to be good as new. It has had a respray at some point fairly recently, which makes it look much newer than it is, though there are a few examples of overspray, a couple of stone chips up front, and some blistering on the rear spoiler – remarkably few blemishes for a car of this age.

The only aftermarket components are the exhaust back box, which makes the car louder than stock but not annoyingly so, and stiffer engine mounts, which replaced the worn out stock units. I've also fitted a high-flow Walbro fuel pump as the engine had an intermittent misfire. The new pump totally fixed the issue, and the engine revs beautifully right through the range. It's a UK market car, so has the 1.8-litre CA18DET engine despite the 200SX name.

Inside, I've replaced the tacky aftermarket stereo with a second-hand example of the original stereo to bring it back to stock. All the seats are in excellent condition, though there are a few signs of wear and tear in the carpets and on the steering wheel.

Last year I went beyond what was needed to get it through the MOT, and the result was that the car flew through its recent MOT raising no concerns. This really is a fantastic example with only minimal surface rust. Perhaps the only problem I haven't got around to fixing is the fact that the bootlid leaks during heavy rain, so water can pool beneath the spare wheel (removing a plug drains this easily, though).

Whoever wins this auction will take ownership of a modern classic that's been cared for all its life and managed to avoid the Fast and Furious crowd. To find one in this condition is incredibly rare, and despite having 137,000 miles on the clock it runs perfectly. I'll be sad to see it go, but look forward to seeing it cared for by another enthusiast.