Thread: S13 lighting dimmer switch needed

Rides

S13 lighting dimmer switch needed

Hi, Does anyone have the S13 rocker switch that dims the lights, that I could buy? I'm not sure if mine is faulty, so I'd like to try replacing it. Mine has 5 electrical pins on the back - they read Earth, Earth, 12v, and the two above each other both read 5v and seem to be connected. Many thanks, Andy.

Rides
    the one that goes in the dash surround trim near the steering wheel? dims the dash lights? if so I should have one

Rides
    Hi, yes, that's the one. Thanks so much for contacting me. I would certainly be very interested in getting it. The illumination on my dimmer switch has blown, and there seems to be no voltage leaving the switch when it is pressed (up or down) so I'm guessing the whole thing is broken - which could be the reason why the cluster illumination does not work, and possibly why my digital speedo does not light up anymore. So getting a working dimmer switch is my first job. Fingers crossed that everything is then working, but if not then I'll have to get my digital dash cluster repaired, or the fault could be my automatic speed sensor on the gearbox. Whatever, my first job is to get the illumination to work with a dimmer switch, and I can look at the rest afterwards. Kind regards, Andy
    Last edited by artdecoboy; 21-08-2018 at 09:32.