Thread: '99 S14a Kouki - Blue Manual - Spares or Repairs

Rides

'99 S14a Kouki - Blue Manual - Spares or Repairs

So the Nissan got into a slight accident and was written of due to it's age. It still drives just fine and I was planning to fix it all up again, but simply don't have the time or space right now. I've costed up the work to about £1.5k to get it back on the road, past an MOT and in great condition, though that can probably be done cheaper if you're smart about it.

It needs new radiator support, radiator, bumper support, front left fender, headlights, grille, bonnet and probably brakes. Not a huge job, so gutted to have to part with it.

Otherwise, the car is in great condition - everything still works as it should mechanically and it is totally stock other than a B&N short shifter (£250) that makes changing gear feel fantastic rather than just moving a spoon around in custard. I still have the original shifter which I will, of course, include.

I recently spent ~£1000 (parts + labour) on a new rear subframe, bushes, and getting it totally undersealed - it's been very well looked after.

£2500 or sensible offers and you can take this home with you. I'd like to think someone has the time and space to fix it back up to get a fantastic S14a for a bargain price of ~£3500-£4000, but if not you can probably still break it for parts and make a profit.

Text/Whatsapp on 07947722884 if you want more info or to make an offer. I'll try and get some photos uploaded later, but if you message me I can always send some across.

Car is based near Chelmsford in Essex

Rides
    Car now sold