Thread: Advice please regarding Apexi AVCR

Rides

Advice please regarding Apexi AVCR

I recently installed nismo 555 injectors and noticed the car is running like pooh. I am in the process of sending off my ECU to Jez to get the stage 2a chip sorted. I was wondering if I what I need to do to feel the car perform like it did. It misfires and I am extremely apprehensive on my planting my right foot. Please can somebody point me in the right direction of maybe how to reprogram the AVCR or what I need to do to make my car feel like a 200sx not a micra 1.0

thank you so much for your time

Rides
    You can only fit and use larger injectors once your ECU supports it. DO NOT DRIVE IT until you have the ECU in place, you’re flooding the engine and potentially damaging it.

The avcr is a boost controller and nothing else, it cannot alter or control fueling.

Rides
    As said above, do not drive without having it tuned/chipped to the new injectors, you’ll screw it up pretty quick. AVCR is a boost controller, adjusting this will not help at all as it’s purely to adjust boost pressure. Seriously man, don’t risk driving that car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    As above, either refit the stock injectors or send the ecu out asap. Worst case you could get bore wash.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Thank you all so much . Motor is parked until ECU returns back to me. Thank you so much gents