Thread: Power steering lines s13

Rides

Power steering lines s13

Hi

Any one know the size of the end of the high pressure power steering lines or selling the lines???

Rides
    took the lines/pump and resi of my 13 recently,could check and post the sizes if I can work them out, the rubber outer has perished badly on mine
    so doubt any good to you?

Rides
    Yeah that be great pal.
    On the high pressure one that goes from pump is that the one thats perrised on yours? My line has a nut that I can take the rubber off if yours does i would be interested in it as the rest of the line be there?

Rides
    checked the fitting at the 90 degree connector High pressure line and it is m14x1.5 thread pitch
    and yes rubber/flexi HP line from pump is perished badly,the hard line it connects too also got bent during removal (took it all off in one lump)
    and its rusty in places, not looking good to reuse tbh,the line could also crack when straightened
    better off imo to get a new flexi line made, do an advert in the wanted section,try breaking section to get one

Rides
    Ok pal thanks I'm also I'm need of the other one that goes to the resivour from the rack to so will probley have to get some made up

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by reggies14 View Post
    Ok pal thanks I'm also I'm need of the other one that goes to the resivour from the rack to so will probley have to get some made up
    check with nissan, last time I bought the hard lines on the rack a few years ago, they were 8 quid.

worth checking, you'll be surprised what they still have in stocks.
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.