Thread: Looking for a more comfortable ride than my HSD

Rides

Looking for a more comfortable ride than my HSD

So used to have hsd monopros, sold them and bought brand new HSD dual tech's and I hate them so jumpy even with no preload and the dampers set to the softest settings, it's a road car and I'll be doing long journeys in it soon and I just don't want my spine shaking after a spin. have 18x10 all around so need to go for coilovers, can anyone recommend a good comfortable coilover setup for a s15, or should I just buy softer springs and swap them out.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Speak to driftworks and get some softer spring rates for them
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Don't have them on their softest setting, go up 1-2 clicks and it'll get rid of the bouncing. I had the same problem and this really helped!

Rides
    It’s not about the softest setting it’s finding the setting that just controls the springs set it half way in the range and slowly go either way

I’ve currently got 5k front and 4K rear on my hsd Dts and there a very good compromise for road use

Rides
    I run nismo s tunes and they have a 5kg 4kg setup. They are comfie but maybe arbs at that spring rate would tighten it up a bit.

Tyre wall also matters squiffy tyres take allot of the shock. Low profile hurt.

Apex comfie coilovers or limo ride. Maybe check id they still have them or if its all bc now.

I removed an 10kg 8kg setup as Im old.

Iv had a 12kg cusco setup and that was harsh.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk