Thread: Another what's it worth thread, but a bit different

Rides

Another what's it worth thread, but a bit different

A few years ago, I spent a lot of money on a JL Audio Sound system for the S13 I'm breaking. It sounded awesome.

It was a 4 x 150W RMS Amp
    1 X 800W RMS AMP (Monoblock)
    Pair of 16.5 cm XLR Components
    Pair of 16.5 cm VR Coaxials
    A 10W2 Subwoofer in a proper box

All JL Audio

I'm really unsure. Do I sell it? Or fit it to the Z32 that my brothers and I are restoring? Or do I go ballsy and fit it to the Z34? (It is a Roadster, nowhere to fit the sub)

It was built for sound quality, not thumping bass. Had overhead. I have a Nakamichi CD Player, but in all honestly I would put the Pioneer App Radio System in there. Car Play and Android Auto ish. Put it in the Z32. I would want to keep the Bose Head unit in the Z34 because it has Satnav and Musicbox (hard drive, rips Cds to it)

What do you guys think? Sell it or keep it? I'm serious about my music. I have Arcam and B&W at home.

Rides
    I would chuck in in the Z32 as from my experience,stereo stuff doesn't go for much second hand!

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    As above,

I had a load of alpine and kicker stuff I paid a fortune for back in the day... Ended up giving it a mates son who just passed his test, as it was fetching FA second hand

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Rides
    Ye unfortunately stereo stuff holds no value. I gave all mine to a mate who put it in a party limo.