Thread: Speedo correction

Rides

Speedo correction

Long shot I think but does anyone have an s14 manual speedo out of their car they could have a look at for me

Basically I had the stock 3.7 ratio diff in the car then bought a 4.3 ratio so played with the solder pads to correct it with the new ratio now I’ve gone back to the stock ratio but have lost the pictures of how it was originally

Could someon take a picture of the original solder pads please

Thanks

Rides
    I'll be pulling my cluster out tonight to pull a bulb out so I'll grab a picture then and post it for you.

Rides
    Brilliant thanks very much

https://goo.gl/images/eBRL26

That’s the bit I’m after

Rides
    Right, as promised. Im not sure if this is right though as its occurred to me that my car may have a 3.9 diff not a 3.7 as once upon a time it was an auto and I don't know if the diff was changed.

IMG_20180529_195553.jpg

Rides
    I will check my spare tonight if you still need a pic. I have a spare standerd cluster at home thats had no modifying

Rides
    Thank you very much for having a look for me It’s a good start mate it will get me a lot closer than I currently am with the 4.3 calibration but if you could have a look in yours sxstu that would be good please

Thanks both

Rides
    Hmmm just pulled my spare cluster to pieces and it seems the speedo has been altered???i will have to text my mate to find out. It came out of his 1st once that he smashed up 10yrs ago. If you pm me your number i can whatsap the pic over anyway if it will help