Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Noob from the north.

  1. #1
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    30
    Rides
    0

    Noob from the north.

    Hi chaps and chapettes,

    I'm Jamie, and I really do mean the north, I live in Inverness. I've met a few of you guys at JAE over the years, always a very welcoming and interesting bunch. I'm not going to admit on here that I was there with Type-R Owners....

    I've been lusting after a S14 for years now, and decided it's time to stop messing around and just buy one. So watch this space and feel free to point me in the direction of cars for sale!

  2. #2
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    30
    Rides
    0
    I'm having a quick experiment with posting photos. Here's a my last couple of cars.

    A joke that got way out of hand, generally known as 'That ****ing Micra'.
    Last edited by jimbothemagnificent; 15-04-2018 at 17:58.

  3. #3
    Now with 400bhp....
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South west
    Posts
    36,230
    Rides
    1
    Welcome mate, god luck with the hunt.
    South west Events and local meet info. See here


    My car on THRLL: http://thrll.com/car/1998-nissan-200sx-12410
    Chris Cooke Photograpy: https://www.facebook.com/ChrisCookePhotography
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

  4. #4
    TMNT Kieran_E1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    15,332
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbothemagnificent View Post
    Hi chaps and chapettes,

    I'm Jamie, and I really do mean the north, I live in Inverness. I've met a few of you guys at JAE over the years, always a very welcoming and interesting bunch. I'm not going to admit on here that I was there with Type-R Owners....

    I've been lusting after a S14 for years now, and decided it's time to stop messing around and just buy one. So watch this space and feel free to point me in the direction of cars for sale!
    there is a nice red 14a for sale in Inverness just now i've seen floating around facebook groups.

    not sure if it's on here too

  5. #5
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    30
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_E1 View Post
    there is a nice red 14a for sale in Inverness just now i've seen floating around facebook groups.

    not sure if it's on here too
    Really? I've not come across that, never even seen one up here! Can you remember what group?

  6. #6
    Guest joey200sx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    4,574
    Rides
    0
    Hi mate, welcome to the club. There are a few nice cars around these neck of the woods.
    I work in Inverness and drive a damson purple dmax s14a

  7. #7
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    30
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by joey200sx View Post
    Hi mate, welcome to the club. There are a few nice cars around these neck of the woods.
    I work in Inverness and drive a damson purple dmax s14a
    Good stuff, I may have to pick your brains when mine arrives and you're over this way! I would love a damson one, best colour, but sacrifices must be made to stay in budget.

    I think I've found one, it's a bit rough after a couple years as a drifter, but it's mechanically sound and has a tasty spec. It's in a mate's garage right now for a really good check over. All going well I should have it in a couple of weeks

  8. #8
    Guest joey200sx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    4,574
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbothemagnificent View Post
    Good stuff, I may have to pick your brains when mine arrives and you're over this way! I would love a damson one, best colour, but sacrifices must be made to stay in budget.

    I think I've found one, it's a bit rough after a couple years as a drifter, but it's mechanically sound and has a tasty spec. It's in a mate's garage right now for a really good check over. All going well I should have it in a couple of weeks
    Good stuff. Look forward to seeing it

  9. #9
    Guest s13spooner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    261
    Rides
    0
    Good to see someone nearer my end of the uk

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •