Thread: Advice....

Rides

Advice....

Will Nissan ball joints ( if available for 14a ) fit onto Tein rods (i.e thread ) have both TR/TBJ on the car since 2016, but will need to replace 'bj' for next MOT as the rubbers on the bj wont pass next time, reluctant to replace with tein again when the rubbers have only lasted 1600mls rubbers look as if they have been sitting around rotting for years , rubbers cannot be replaced on TBJs. many thanks Gerry.

Rides
    Hey Gerry, its been a while. Ive a few used sets of rods and ends sat in the garage if you want me to send you some to double check.

I will be down your way at some point next week so can pop them in on my way by if you want.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFIA View Post
    Hey Gerry, its been a while. Ive a few used sets of rods and ends sat in the garage if you want me to send you some to double check.

I will be down your way at some point next week so can pop them in on my way by if you want.

Hi thanks for your reply your more than welcome to call in if your passing, nissan say bj only come complete with rods so as im only looking for bj the tein rods are ok as is the bj, just annoying about the rubber part....