Thread: PS13/ S13 window trim

Rides

PS13/ S13 window trim

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is a company that can supply new front or rear window trim? Knocking on 26years old my PS13 window trim has shrunk and looks terrible.... every time I look at it, it hurts my soul.
    Could also be happy to change the side windows trim if I don’t need to sell a Kidney to fund it.

Cheers
    Ben

Rides
    You can still get the front and rear from Nissan. The trim over the a-pillar is discontinued, and rear quarter trim comes complete with the window, also discontinued, and both impossible to find.

Rides
    I did manage to find part numbers but I would of thought Nissan would want me to sell a kidney to get a set.
    Surely someone would of patent a copy by now aye
    Last edited by ps13ben; 25-04-2018 at 21:27.

Rides
    I enquired about front window trim from Nissan a few years ago (my windows rattle when I shut the door) and it was something like £300, either a side or both, but stupid anyway. Should’ve gone to Courtesy Parts while they had them... DIY strips seems the only option now.
    I don’t think you’ll get copies - relatively low volume stuff.

Rides
    Just thinking outside the box a little here but if I was to get the front screen replaced from autoglass or similar, would they supply a new window surround for the windscreen at least? Or would they just glue it back in?

I’m looking at getting mine resprayed and would love some new trim

Rides
    You'd get universal window trim included in the fit price, which looks miles better than OEM and performs just as well.