Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: I have all the auto box info.

  1. #1
    Guest vespamant5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    44
    Rides
    0

    I have all the auto box info.

    Hi guys I have all the auto box section of the Nissan workshop manual and update manual if anyone needs them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member TiredOldGit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cloudbase
    Posts
    575
    Rides
    0
    It looks as if no-one else is interested, I am though.

    A link would be wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtone View Post
    if it bring the price of fuel down Brown better be up a tree taking one up the arse
    Quote Originally Posted by Asht_200 View Post
    Why?

    If Dignitas gave you a discount for going early... would you?

  3. #3
    Guest kush1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ormskirk
    Posts
    74
    Rides
    0
    Yeah Iím defiantly interested thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Guest vespamant5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    44
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOldGit View Post
    It looks as if no-one else is interested, I am though.

    A link would be wonderful.
    Hi itís not a website. I own a main dealer Worksop manual I will have to try and copy or photograph it and send it to you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chelmsford,Essex
    Posts
    24,238
    Rides
    0
    Is it a supplement or a section of the main manual ?

    The main manual is already scanned and up on Kiruji's website.

  6. #6
    Guest vespamant5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    44
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Is it a supplement or a section of the main manual ?

    The main manual is already scanned and up on Kiruji's website.
    Itís the main manual and I have the supplement one. I did not know the auto section was on there. Shall I copy the supplement one and send it to you so you can post it ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    Is it a supplement or a section of the main manual ?

    The main manual is already scanned and up on Kiruji's website.
    The auto box link on the site isn't working anymore by the looks of it.

    http://www.kiruji.net/200sx/manuals/s14/

  8. #8
    Guest kush1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ormskirk
    Posts
    74
    Rides
    0
    It would be great if you could scan and upload it all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by vespamant5 View Post
    It’s the main manual and I have the supplement one. I did not know the auto section was on there. Shall I copy the supplement one and send it to you so you can post it ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd definitely be interested in a copy of the info, I've got an auto converted car so some of it will be relevant for me.

  10. #10
    Guest kush1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    ormskirk
    Posts
    74
    Rides
    0
    Yeah same here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Guest vespamant5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    44
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by james2404 View Post
    I'd definitely be interested in a copy of the info, I've got an auto converted car so some of it will be relevant for me.
    Mine is auto converted to what do you need to know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Guest vespamant5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    44
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kush1s View Post
    It would be great if you could scan and upload it all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I work weekends so will try and get it done soon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by vespamant5 View Post
    Mine is auto converted to what do you need to know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nothing in particular, just figure it'll be handy for any wiring stuff the normal manual stuff doesn't cover.

  14. #14
    Guest vespamant5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    44
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by james2404 View Post
    Nothing in particular, just figure it'll be handy for any wiring stuff the normal manual stuff doesn't cover.
    Are you using a manual gearbox loom as there is one for sale at the moment on eBay £33. Just plugs stair in and you just need to move the reverse light wires and the nps


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Maldon, Essex
    Posts
    113
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by vespamant5 View Post
    Are you using a manual gearbox loom as there is one for sale at the moment on eBay £33. Just plugs stair in and you just need to move the reverse light wires and the nps


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers but i used the auto charge loom and butchered a spare manual loom and made an auto-manual loom from the auto box plug and the reverse wiring and nps sensor wiring from the old manual loom. That way the charge loom is as standard and the gearbox loom is on a seperate plug.

    Im just interested in looking over the auto section and seeing what there is to learn, its always bugged me that its not included in the SXOC download.

  16. #16
    Guest vespamant5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    44
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by james2404 View Post
    Cheers but i used the auto charge loom and butchered a spare manual loom and made an auto-manual loom from the auto box plug and the reverse wiring and nps sensor wiring from the old manual loom. That way the charge loom is as standard and the gearbox loom is on a seperate plug.

    Im just interested in looking over the auto section and seeing what there is to learn, its always bugged me that its not included in the SXOC download.
    Iíll try and get it done one evening in the week but Iím not very good on computers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chelmsford,Essex
    Posts
    24,238
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by james2404 View Post
    The auto box link on the site isn't working anymore by the looks of it.

    http://www.kiruji.net/200sx/manuals/s14/
    PM kiruji. I'm sure he'll fix it.

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •