Hi SXOC Members

I'm a filmmaker and car enthusiast who's brand new to your community. This is NOT spam, this is a video I made with some fellow car lovers, and I'll only be posting it once.

For the love of classic American cars, I’d like to share this video about Italian businessman and automobile connoisseur Nicola Bulgari, who has created a place where car restoration isn’t a business, or a reality TV show; it’s a passion and the preservation of a legacy.

We want to help spread the word about Nicola Bulgari’s "NB Center for American Automotive Heritage” because their incredible team is on a mission to preserve the everyday cars that put America on wheels from the early 1920s to the late 1950s, changing this country's culture.

Cars that may become otherwise extinct as they have been neglected by collectors and resorts who tend to focus only on high-end cars like Stutz, Duesenberg etc.

We would be tremendously grateful if you could please share this video, so more collectors and enthusiasts can see the true beauty of a forgotten generation and learn about this very important place.

This film is the first in a series, so follow us for more episodes! @CarCultureTV

Video: https://www.facebook.com/carcultured...4234111326617/

Thanks for watching! Please share.