Thread: Engine mounts

Rides

Engine mounts

I'm looking at replacing my engine mounts due to the originals are very worn lots of engine movement, i don't want to fit polybush mounts as I've had them on previous cars and for me it ruins the car lots of vibration etc. i want to upgrade them but with road friendly ones as its my daily driver. have been looking at stock replacements and the vibra technics mounts but not sure on them anyone have any suggestions?

Rides
    HardRace is a cheaper option. They do street or race mounts but they are stiffer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rides
    So, the search on here should give you a wealth of info but basically, Nismo are slightly stiffer than standard,don't transmit too much vibration or noise. Vibra technics are great but approximately twice the price of every other option. Hard race are fine, go for their softer street ones if it's a daily. Other than that have a search. Been covered a million times

Rides
    Thanks i will look into the hardrace mounts

Rides
    Just installed hardrace engine mounts (street) on my 13, theres a bit of vibration but no biggy. Car feels a lot more responsive now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Following this thread as I need to get some new mounts, had been leaning towards nismo but the hardrace could be an option if they're decent
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue