Thread: Spot the wally

Rides

Spot the wally

Now this could well be a publicity stunt, however doing a stunt where your made to look like a complete spacker isnt my idea of fame.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-tren...ource=facebook

So some rapper called Bob (dont know if he was a builder in a previous job) thinks the world is flat - a disc - and wants to put up satellites to prove it.

Now apart from the irony of putting up satellites which kind of negates the whole point of a flat earth just by them being satellites the flat earthers also think Nasa employees guard the edge to stop folk finding out.

The US has a big problem with mental health, and rap as well.... both a symptom of something wrong in the head.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Saw this earlier, no words.
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides
    I REALLY struggle with these types of people. Seems like intentional stupidity. Similar mentality to flaggers/deniers/creationists/conspiracy mongers.

R.

Rides
    Oh man not this again

This theory goes against science and basically says space and everything out there is fake.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by BWanderers View Post
    I REALLY struggle with these types of people. Seems like intentional stupidity. Similar mentality to flaggers/deniers/creationists/conspiracy mongers.

R.
    Same goes for Joey Essex, I just don't understand how someone his age can be so utterly clueless
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...